There are a number of vital rules that are strictly enforced upon any fashionista entering the Royal meeting at Ascot racecourse.
- Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer.??
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater.??
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn, but the dresses and tops underneath should still comply with the Royal Enclosure dress code.??
- Trouser suits are welcome. They should be full length and of matching material and color.??
- Hats should be worn; a headpiece which has a base of four inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat.
On Tuesday the Queen went for the palest of blues. Princess Eugenie looked chic in a beige trench coat and matching hat. And Yana Max showed the Royal Enclosure how a fashionista keeps things cool - in a black Leon Max cape